The best Memorial Day 2021 appliance sales going on now, with savings on fridges, washers, dryers, and more
If you buy through our links, we may earn money from affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Memorial Day isn’t until May 31, but we’re already seeing retailers turn up to offer deals.
- Appliances are rarely discounted, but you can often find some great drops for this holiday.
- We’ve listed the best ones below — you can also find a round-up of the best Memorial Day sales here.
It’s not quite Memorial Day yet, but plenty of stores are getting a head-start on the long weekend by slashing prices early and offering steep discounts on all kinds of products. Large appliances, like refrigerators and washing machines in particular, rarely see discounts, but this week is an exception — it’s when we see some of the best appliance deals of the year.
Below, we’ve listed the best appliance sales happening from retailers across the web. If you’re looking to shop for a mattress or some meat for the grill instead, check out our round-up of all the best Memorial Day sales here.
The best Memorial Day appliance sales going on right now
- Abt: Get 10% off via online rebate on LG Appliance packages of 3, 4, or more pieces.
- Best Buy: Save with special offers during Best Buy’s Memorial Day Appliance sale.
- The Home Depot: Save on select appliances through June 9.
- Lowe’s: Save on appliances including refrigerators, washing machines, and dryers during the Memorial Day Values sale.
- Macy’s: Get up to 60% off small appliances with promo code MEMDAY.
- Overstock: Get up to 70% off select kitchen appliances.
- Sears: Get up to 35% off select appliances plus 10% off select purchases of $599 or more through June 5.
- Walmart: For a limited time, save on vacuums, refrigerators, and kitchen appliances.
- Wayfair: Get a $100 Wayfair gift card when you buy two GE appliances.
When is Memorial Day 2021?
Memorial Day lands on May 31 this year.
Many sales have already begun, for appliances and other products.
What should I buy during Memorial Day 2021?
In celebration of the warmer weather, retailer sales typically focus on deals for hanging out at home, especially outside. Appliances, mattresses, outdoor furniture, outdoor gear, TVs, and grilling accessories are some of the best items to shop for during the week — though other products are definitely discounted as well.
If you’re figuring out what to prioritize in your cart, appliances should be up there. Outside of Memorial Day, Black Friday, and President’s Day, we don’t often see appliance price drops.
Are Memorial Day appliance deals worth it?
In short: yes. Appliance deals are few and far between all other times of the year; more often than not we don’t see deals on them unless it’s a major holiday. Many of the sales above also feature savings over $100.
When do Memorial Day appliance sales end?
It depends on the store. Some retailers are cutting off the deals after May 31 while others are carrying on through the first week of June.
Sign up for Insider Reviews’ weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article