Goldman Sachs Maintains Robinhood Markets’ Neutral Recommendation
Fintel reports that on July 13, 2023, Goldman Sachs maintained coverage of Robinhood Markets Inc. (HOOD) with a Neutral recommendation.
Analyst Price Forecast Suggests 0.12% Downside
As of July 6, 2023, the average one-year price target for Robinhood Markets Inc – is 11.93. The forecasts range from a low of 8.08 to a high of $26.25. The average price target represents a decrease of 0.12% from its latest reported closing price of 11.94.
See our leaderboard of companies with the largest price target upside.
The projected annual revenue for Robinhood Markets Inc – is 1,926MM, an increase of 28.40%. The projected annual non-GAAP EPS is -0.46.
What is the Fund Sentiment?
There are 494 funds or institutions reporting positions in Robinhood Markets Inc -. This is a decrease of 17 owner(s) or 3.33% in the last quarter. Average portfolio weight of all funds dedicated to HOOD is 1.21%, an increase of 49.16%. Total shares owned by institutions increased in the last three months by 0.49% to 582,783K shares. The put/call ratio of HOOD is 0.30, indicating a bullish outlook.
What are Other Shareholders Doing?
Index Venture Associates VI holds 65,106K shares representing 7.21% ownership of the company. No change in the last quarter.
Galileo holds 58,063K shares representing 6.43% ownership of the company. No change in the last quarter.
ARK Investment Management holds 31,920K shares representing 3.54% ownership of the company. In its prior filing, the firm reported owning 31,734K shares, representing an increase of 0.58%. The firm decreased its portfolio allocation in HOOD by 0.41% over the last quarter.
Ribbit Capital GP II holds 26,501K shares representing 2.93% ownership of the company. In its prior filing, the firm reported owning 26,496K shares, representing an increase of 0.02%.
Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings holds 24,315K shares representing 2.69% ownership of the company. In its prior filing, the firm reported owning 20,593K shares, representing an increase of 15.31%. The firm increased its portfolio allocation in HOOD by 32.54% over the last quarter.
Robinhood Markets Background Information
(This description is provided by the company.)
Robinhood Markets, Inc. is an American financial services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California, that facilitates commission-free trades of stocks, exchange-traded funds and cryptocurrencies via a mobile app introduced in March 2015.
- Robinhood Reports First Quarter 2023 Results Robinhood Announces Launch of 24 Hour Market
- Robinhood Financial LLC – Held NMS Stocks and Options Order Routing Public Report Generated on Wed Apr 26 2023 15:44:07 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) 1st Quarter, 2023 January 2023 S&P 500 Stocks Summary Non-Directed Orders as % of All Orders Mark
- Robinhood Securities, LLC – Held NMS Stocks and Options Order Routing Public Report Generated on Wed Apr 26 2023 12:00:10 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) 1st Quarter, 2023 January 2023 S&P 500 Stocks Summary Non-Directed Orders as % of All Orders Ma
- Second Amended and Restated Credit Agreement dated as of March 24, 2023, among Robinhood Securities LLC, as borrower, the lenders party thereto, and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., as administrative agent
- Letter agreement, dated March 15, 2023, between Gretchen Howard and Robinhood Markets, Inc.
This article originally appeared on Fintel
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.
Source: Read Full Article