KHN correspondent Rachana Pradhan discussed how the public opinion of vaccines has changed in the past year with Newsy on Tuesday and how supply chain disruptions hurt hospital care with KCRW’s “Press Play” podcast.
- Click here to watch Pradhan on Newsy
- Click here to hear Pradhan on KCRW
- Read Pradhan’s “Never Mind Toys, It’s Time to Ask Santa for Crutches and Catheters”
KHN interim Southern bureau editor Andy Miller discussed the health and economic benefits of testing incarcerated people for HIV on WUGA’s “Georgia Health Report” on Dec. 10.
- Click here to hear Miller on “Georgia Health Report”
KHN Midwest correspondent Lauren Weber joined WAMU’s “1A” news roundup to discuss abortion and covid-19 on Dec. 10.
- Click here to hear Weber on “1A”
Source: Read Full Article