Genshin Impact Kuki Shinobu Build – best weapons and teams for the masked swordswoman | The Sun
KUKI Shinobu isn’t one of Genshin Impact’s most versatile players, but she packs a punch when used on the right team.
As a healer, she is responsible for keeping her teammates healthy, while also offering up help with Electro Elemental Resonance.
She’s a four-star character, meaning that players are more likely to pick her up on your travels.
If you have Kuki in Genshin Impact, then read on to find out the best equipment for her to use.
Best weapons for Kuki Shinobu in Genshin Impact
Both of Kuki’s damage output as well as her healing ability scale with her HP, so maximising this stat is the most important.
Elemental Mastery is another important stat as it increases the damage caused by reactions.
More in Genshin Impact
Get the most out of Genshin Impact’s Sucrose with these weapons
Get the most out of Xingqiu with these team compositions
For those who wish to use Kuki in a supporting role, while also offering some off-field damage, Freedom-Sworn (a five-star sword) is your best option.
Its primary attribute is Elemental Mastery, and it also generates an Attack buff for the entire team.
For those who don’t have access to this difficult to get item, here are some alternatives:
- Primordial Jade Cutter (five-star sword) – increases Critical Hit Rate, HP, and Attack based on HP.
- Lion’s Roar (four-star sword) – increases Attack, damage against targets suffering from Electro effects.
- Iron Sting (four-star sword) – increases Elemental Mastery, ability damage.
- Favonius Sword (four-star sword) – increases Energy Recharge, creates energy particles.
- Sword of Festering Desire (four-star sword) – increases Energy Recharge, ability damage.
Most read in Gaming
Is Xbox Game Pass the bargain that everyone makes it out to be?
Five ‘so bad it’s good’ video game films you have to see to believe
I played It Takes Two with my partner — and saw a different side to him
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 isn’t the only shooter you can play as Neymar
Best artifacts for Kuki Shinobu in Genshin Impact
Depending on your team composition, and role you want Kuki to play, the artifacts you equip will differ.
If you are aiming for an Electro-Cryo team with Kuki as your healer, then go for a set of Tenacity of the Millelith.
This set will increase Shinobu's HP by 20 percent and boost the team's Attack values.
If she is paired with a Dendro character, then Gilded Dreams is a strong choice.
This will increase the team’s Elemental Mastery and Attack value.
The third option is Noblesse Oblige. This is one of the best support sets in the game, which helps practically any team.
Here are the attributes you need to pay attention to:
- Plume: Attack (main stat), HP %, Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (sub stats).
- Flower: HP (main stat), HP %, Energy Recharge, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage (sub stats).
- Sands: HP % (Support) or Elemental Mastery (Sub DPS) (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Energy Recharge, Elemental Mastery (sub stats).
- Goblet: HP % (Support) or Elemental Mastery (Sub DPS) (main stat), Elemental Mastery, Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Circlet: Healing Bonus % (Support) or Elemental Mastery (Sub DPS) (main stat), HP %, Elemental Mastery, HP, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
Best teams for Kuki Shinobu in Genshin Impact
For those hoping to use Kuki for her powerful Electro/Cryo reactions, this is a strong team composition.
- Eula (Main DPS), Shenhe (Sub DPS), Rosaria (Sub DPS), Kuki Shinobu (Support).
In this squad, Shinobu provides the necessary Electro effects for reactions and keeps the team alive with her healing.
- Ayato (Main DPS), Dendro Traveler (Sub DPS), Kuki Shinobu (Sub DPS), Zhongli (Support).
This is an alternative Electro/Dendro combination, which will also trigger powerful elemental reactions.
Xingqiu can be used instead of Ayato, and Sucrose or Kazuha can replace Zhongli equally well.
Read More on The Sun
People are only just realising why Dairy Milk and Freddos taste different
People say I go from an average 5 to a full-on 10 just by taking off my sweater
- Raiden Shogun (Main DPS), Yelan (Sub DPS), Kazuha (Sub DPS), Kuki Shinobu (Support).
This double-Electro combo is not bad either. Beidou, Fischl or Cyno can also add the needed Electro element here as well.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
- All the video game releases in 2022
- Can you play PS4 games on PS5?
- All of the Call of Duty games in order
- Every Assassin's Creed game in order
- All the GTA 5 mods and cheats
- What are the Pokemon Go Eevee Evolutions?
- Everything you need to know about Roblox
- Who created Fortnite?
- Most popular Roblox games
- How to get free Robux
- How many people play Fortnite?
- Best PS4 games with free PS5 upgrades
- Who is the highest-paid Twitch streamer?
Get all of the latest PS5, Xbox and other video game news here
Source: Read Full Article