How to cancel a Hallmark Movies Now subscription through the website
- You can cancel a Hallmark Movies Now subscription from your computer, using any internet browser.
- Hallmark Movies Now gives you instant access to the channel's feel-good content for a monthly or annual subscription fee.
- Note that you can only cancel through the website if you also signed up through the website; otherwise, you'll have to cancel through the device or provider you signed up through.
- Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.
With the holiday season behind us, it might be a good time to cancel a streaming subscription or two, and one in particular: Hallmark Movies Now.
As enjoyable as a Hallmark movie can be in tough times, the network is best known for its Christmas content, which is why you might be ready to retire your Hallmark Movies Now subscription — at least, until next year.
Just note that there are many ways to sign up for Hallmark Movies Now, and just as many ways to cancel it. This guide will cover how to cancel a subscription that you signed up for through the website. If you subscribed through the app or your cable provider, you'll need to cancel through your respective device or service.
How to cancel a Hallmark Movies Now subscription
1. Navigate using any web browser to the Hallmark Movies Now homepage and log into your account.
2. You should see your name, or the name associated with your account, in the top-right corner. Click it, and select "My Account."
3. In the top-right corner of the "Plan" section, tap the pencil icon to modify your subscription.
4. In the pop-up window, click "Cancel Subscription" beneath the "Update" button, then click "Continue to Cancel" on the next page.
5. On the next three pages, you'll be asked for feedback on why you're canceling Hallmark Movies Now — you can answer the questions or click "Skip" in the bottom-right corner.
6. Click "Cancel My Account" to finalize your choice.
Once your plan is canceled, Hallmark will let you know the exact day your subscription is set to expire. You can continue to enjoy the service until then.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
How to cancel subscriptions on your iPhone through the Settings app
How to cancel subscriptions on an Android device using the Google Play Store
How to cancel your Amazon Prime Video subscription through Amazon's website
How to cancel your Roku subscriptions in 2 different ways
How to log out of Hulu on your mobile device, smart TV, or computer
Source: Read Full Article