Is Netflix down? Why the streaming site isn't working
STREAMING platform Netflix had outages on December 17, 2021.
Many users have reported problems on the site and app, claiming the connection is intermittent.
Is Netflix down?
As of December 15, Netflix has been having issues with its platform.
Content on the site has not loaded properly and users have been having a variety of problems accessing the shows.
50 percent are having website difficulties, and 30 percent are experiencing problems with video streaming, according to Down Detector.
The site saw a spike in reports around 10am.
This follows Netflix's series throughout November 2021. The app previously reported problems and outages being on November 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 15th, and 28th.
In mid-October, users logged on to platforms such as Whatsapp and Instagram and also reported technical issues when attempting to run the apps on their mobile devices along with a dozen other apps.
more from netflix
AN ALLURE-ING CAST
Everything to know about the cast of Selling Tampa
AN ALLURE-ING CAST
All you need to know about Selling Tampa
The Witcher's most eye-popping sex scenes as season 2 hits Netflix this week
I saw bodies blown up in war zones, now I sell luxury houses on Netflix show
How can I check if Netflix is not working
Those who may be experiencing difficulties with Netflix can check another social media app such as Twitter for reports.
If you don't have a Twitter account Down Detector will tell users when the apps are down or experiencing difficulties.
If it appears the problem may not be widespread, try checking the internet connection on your device or exiting the app before logging back in.
When has Netflix been down before?
There have been other reported Netflix outages in the past including:
- November 29, 2021: Users reported issues with the website.
- November 18, 2021: Users reported issues with streaming Netflix.
- November 15, 2021: Netflix website was down.
- October 20, 2021: Netflix website was struggling to display content.
- October 18, 2021: Netflix website was down across the world.
- October 16, 2021: The Netflix website had an unstable connection that lasted nearly a whole day.
- October 15, 2021: Netflix was down overnight beginning at 10pm.
- October 14, 2021: Users reported worldwide issues from 3am until mid-day
- September 4, 2021: Users indicated the Netflix site was not loading
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?
Email us at [email protected] or call 212 416 4552.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS
Source: Read Full Article