Prices for Amazon Fire TV devices are seriously slashed — the TV Cube is at an all-time low of $80, while a Toshiba 32-inch Fire TV is only $120
When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Amazon is discounting many of its own devices during Prime Day, including Fire TV streaming players.
- The best Fire TV deal today is $40 off the Fire TV Cube (now at an all-time low price of $80).
- This streaming box lets you control your TV with just your voice, provides access to 4K ultra-HD content, and is compatible with cable or satellite boxes so you can watch live TV, too.
- For more streaming player recommendations and deals, check out our guide to the best media streaming sticks and devices.
- For even more deals, find all of our Amazon Prime Day 2020 coverage here.
Amazon Prime Day 2020 is the perfect time to buy and save on an Amazon device. Amazon's Fire TV devices take care of all your TV-watching needs, providing easy and hands-free access to all your favorite streaming services, shows, and movies. They're among the many tech deals you can shop today through October 14.
There are two kinds of Fire TV devices:
1. Streaming media players like the Fire TV Stick and the Fire TV Cube, which work with your existing TV set-up.
2. Smart TVs that have the Fire TV experience already built in.
Both types are on sale during Prime Day, and we've rounded up all the best deals below. Many of these devices are also top picks in our buying guides and come highly recommended.
Fire TV Prime Day deals
Remember, you must be a Prime member in order to shop Fire TV deals on Prime Day.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article