Trump campaign advisor Kimberly Guilfoyle reportedly offered to give a lap dance to the person who donated the most money to the president's reelection bid
- Kimberly Guilfoyle, a Trump campaign adviser and Donald Trump Jr.'s girlfriend, joked about her sex life and made lap dance and hot tub party offers at fundraisers, according to a new report by Politico.
- Guilfoyle reportedly offered to give a lap dance to whoever raised the most money at a donor event last December at the Trump Hotel in Washington, DC.
- Guilfoyle and Trump Jr. made some donors uncomfortable with their "sexually suggestive" conversations, Politico reported.
- Tim Murtaugh, a spokesperson for the Trump campaign, told Politico: "Kimberly Guilfoyle is an excellent fundraiser and was a highly valued asset to the President's team. There was nothing offensive about her presentations in context."
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Kimberly Guilfoyle, a former Fox News personality and Donald Trump Jr.'s girlfriend, cracked jokes about her sex life and made sexual offers at the president's reelection campaign events, according to a new Politico report.
Guilfoyle, who worked as an adviser on President Donald Trump's reelection campaign team, reportedly engaged in "sexually suggestive" conversations with Trump Jr. that made donors uncomfortable, Politico reported.
She also offered to give a lap dance to whoever made the biggest donation at a Trump Hotel fundraiser last December in Washington, DC, three sources told the news outlet.
At another event in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, earlier this year, Guilfoyle reportedly offered a hot tub party to whoever raised the most money, per Politico.
A source also told the publication that at a fall 2018 fundraiser, Guilfoyle said Trump Jr. "liked it when she dressed up as a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader."
The two were in charge of Trump's fundraising team, which many senior campaign and Republican officials blasted as an HR disaster, Politico reported. Campaign insiders disclosed the alleged revelations to Politico as part of a deep dive into the possible reasons Trump fell short in the election.
The finance team failed to collect enough cash and lagged behind President-elect Joe Biden's funding numbers, officials told the publication. They also said that they received reports that Guilfoyle berated her employees.
Trump campaign spokesperson Tim Murtaugh defended Guilfoyle, telling Politico: "Kimberly Guilfoyle is an excellent fundraiser and was a highly valued asset to the President's team. There was nothing offensive about her presentations in context."
Guilfoyle has been at the center of numerous scandals since joining Trump's reelection effort last year. In August, she and Trump Jr. faced criticism for taking a 2-day trip to Paris in 2018 that reportedly cost taxpayers at least $64,000. Then, in October, she was accused of sexual harassment by her former personal assistant at Fox News.
Source: Read Full Article